Most of the workstation employs adjustable elements that promote healthy sitting postures to produce potential work. Still, you need to make sure that
- You are able to sit with your head, neck and back comfortably aligned.
- Further, keep your elbows, hips, knees, and ankles bent at about 90 degrees.
- Also, consider relaxing your shoulder muscles with the arms placed so close to your body.
- Remember to move and stretch your legs and hands frequently.
Be cautious while choosing the workstation elements.
- Adjustable chairs are a must so that you can adjust everything according to your body physique.
- Moreover, it should be upholstered with a breathable material.
- Even though it is wheeled, the design should be stable enough to hold weight.
- Further, the model should include good armrest postures so that you do not feel tired of continuous typing works.
- Arrange your sitting according to the table height. Or else, it is well and good if you can adjust the height of the table to your height.
- Ensure if you have got an adequate leg space under the desk.
- Additionally, keep all the controls within your comfort reach so that unnecessary body movements can be totally avoided.
- The desktop screen should be placed an arms distance away and position it in such a way that the screen top is just below your eye level and easy focusing is possible.
- Avoid any kind of reflections or glare on the screen even if the light source is behind or in front of it.
- The keyboard, as well as mouse, should be placed on a flat surface while using.
Telephone and Document holder
- It is wise to use a speakerphone and make sure it is placed at the left if you are a right-handed person or vice versa.
- Whereas, keep all the documents close to your desktop screen.
- Place a wide stool that can support your feet properly.
You can browse the workstation repair site for more information.…